|Easy to use, yet comprehensive
- The user-friendly menu driven interface runs under Microsoft Windows.
- functions are accessible from the toolbar:
- typical runs take a fraction of a second on today's Pentium PC's
- report quality hard copies can be made on the wide range of printers supported by Microsoft Windows
- results can be easily exported to other application packages such as spreadsheets for further processing.
- pavement and loading databases eliminate need to constantly re-key information.
- multi-layered pavement system for flexible and rigid pavement
- isotropic and anisotropic materials
- determine asphalt properties based on volumetric composition and bitumen characteristics
- determine cement concrete properties based on compressive or tensile strength
- fatigue transfer relationships taken from literature are included in the program library
- wide range of performance criteria includes all popular models for asphalt, cement concrete, base and subgrade
- define your own criteria and add them to the database
||Windows operating system
- no limit on the number of types or loading conditions
- uses actual multi-wheel gear layout
- wander statistics specified by standard deviation
- multiple loads can be placed anywhere on a concrete slab
- analysis explicitly uses specified spectrum
- no erroneous short-cuts such as "equivalent" single wheels
- does not require conversion to coverage’s
- special loadings for aircraft are included in database
- Microsoft ® Windows 95/98
- Microsoft ® Windows ME
- Microsoft ® Windows 2000, NT4, XP
- Microsoft ® Windows Vista
- Microsoft ® Windows 7
- Microsoft ® Windows 8
- Microsoft ® Windows 10
||Minimum system requirements
- multi-layer Burmister model for flexible pavements
- multi-layer plate model for rigid pavements
- forward and back-calculation (FWD-pavement modelling)
- capable of varying interface friction condition
- capable to back-calculate interface condition (from slip, to partial
friction to full bond)
- the performance of all pavement layers and subgrade can be assessed
- 4.0 MB of free space on hard disk
- IBM ® -compatible PC
- 800x600 pixels display.
- Microsoft ® Excel® for Windows.
- Microsoft ® Mouse or compatible mouse.